* Service Disruptions: Los Osos Construction causing traffic detours - call 541-2228 for current information.
* NEW North County Beach Shuttle begins June 7!
* Youth Ride Free all summer on all SLO County fixed routes June 1--Aug. 31.
* Cambria Trolley summer of service begins Memorial Day Weekend.
* Director Geoff Straw to hold Mobile Office Hours on the bus May 13-14.
* The Atascadero Transit Center opened April 1st
* Avila Beach Trolley has started for the season!
* RTA has teamed up with Studios in the Park to display art on buses. Unveiling ceremony is Sat. March 9
* More SLO County residents are saving money & riding RTA and South County Area Transit. 12/20/12 Press Release
* RTA schedule changes begin August 19.
** The FREE Beach Trolley serves Avila Beach to the Pismo Premium Outlets every hour with New - FOUR DAYS per week service starting Memorial Day Weekend. (Link to press release)
* 11/1/11 Avila Trolley now services the Pismo Beach Premium Outlets every weekend.
* 10/21/11 RTA is awarded grants to purchase five new transit buses and two paratransit minivans.
* 3/11/11 Buy Passes at ALL Rabobanks in SLO County
* 1/25/11 RTA operates Line 83 for MST with 2x/day Service from Paso Robles to Ft. Hunter Liggett (via San Miguel) and MST launches connections from Fort Hunter Liggett to Salinas (MST Line 82). More information at www.mst.org
* 1/8/11 - New 511 Countywide Information Service launched by Regional Rideshare
* 7-19-10 RTA main office no longer accepts credit cards: cash or checks only accepted. Go online to buy passes with credit cards at Rideshare.org.
Call RTA Dispatch during operating hours at 541-2228 if you have further questions.